RULES: Each player of this game starts off with 10 weird things/habits/little-known facts about yourself. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 10 weird habits/things/little-known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
01. Whenever I cross streets and there is oncoming traffic, I imagine my own death because I don't want death to take me by surprise. I want a moment before when my brain goes, "Oh, I'm about to die," before it happens.
02. I have a thing for curly boing-boing hair. I think ever since I read one of the Beverly Cleary "Ramona" books where the main character feels compelled to pull the hair of a classmate with curly boing-boing hair. I currently have fadingly curly hair from a perm I got 2 months ago. It was not at all a horrific 80s perm.
03. I ballroom dance. I definitely prefer Latin [Rumba, Cha Cha, Jive... etc.] to Standard [Waltz, Foxtrot, Tango... etc.] because the frame in standard makes my neck hurt.
04. When I get old, I don't want to dye my hair dark so the white won't show through the way my mother does. I will dye it white [is that possible?]. My Nordic Lit professor can rock it. So will I.
05. The icons I make reflect the style in which I dress.
06. When I'm at home, I sleep on the couch downstairs rather than my own room. It's comfy.
07. People tend to mistake me for being Japanese. If not that, then Korean. No one who didn't know of me or my parents [etc.] ever guesses Chinese first [which is what I actually am].
08. One of my favorite hobbies is climbing things. Like trees. Especially trees. Subconscious way of making up for a lack of height? [I'm 4' 10"]
09. I used to be obsessed with snipping out the split ends from my hair, so much that I would do so for hours without realizing. I then decided to chop my hair off to my shoulders. That hair is still somewhere in the downstairs closet of my house because I'd always meant to donate it to Locks of Love, but never got around to it.
10. My only broken-ish bone was from when my neighbor/good friend's 3-year-old brother sat on my finger.